Friday 8 May 2015

draft of banner advert

https://www.gov.uk/marketing-advertising-law/overview

I had planned to created a banner advertisement for nike trainers.

My slogan" run like the wind' is an exaggeration ,which will not  break the law of marketing and advertising that states that advert must be truthful.
All the advert are exaggerating their product in some way.
My advert will be not banned by the ASA because it doesn't break any of their rules. 
When i was doing my research,I can  found that my advert will be used in a wide market.



My Banner Advert does not breach any of these regulations because it is advertising trainers,it is truthful and it is not encouraging illegal behaviour :

  • food
  • alcohol
  • beauty products
  • environmentally friendly products
  • medicines
  • tobacco
  • legal
  • decent
  • truthful
  • honest
  • socially responsible (not encouraging illegal, unsafe or anti-social behaviour)

No comments:

Post a Comment